Sunday, June 13, 2010

Its a year later and I'm on the other side of the world longitudinally.

i havent blogged in a while. But, as some of you know, i like documenting interesting things. novel things. things that are different from the norm. :P . i know there is a GRE word that describes this but that's over and done with and I'm in a country where GRE words would be understood by even fewer humans. im prolly gonna forget a bunch of english. words are hard. anyways, back to the idea of documenting things- now im in a novel place which motivates me to start this up again! lets see if the motivation stays with me...

I went to Israel via the MISTI program. they set me up with the Friedman Lab at Ben Gurion University in Be'er Sheva (which is kinda in the middle of the desert and i gather doesnt have much to do.) The Lab is awesome. Friendly people. they all hang out together. ive been to 2 days of work with them have celebrated 2 celebrations and one more to come tonight. yay for birthdays! I did my first craniotomy today and caused barely any brain damage! and I didnt faint! WOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

  1. The word is Tammification

    Sentence?

    The Tammification process can be fun and exciting...ooh, shiny objects!

    ReplyDelete